We use the term Old School Hospitality a lot. It’s the style of service we believe in, we host our customers just like we host our family. We support our local community and treat our team as long-life friends. Assistant Managers are accountable for the restaurant during the Restaurateur's absence, they manage shifts, recruit, manage health & safety, coach the team and search for new ways to increase the number of bums on seats.
Our restaurants are busiest during the evening and weekends, so more times than not, that’s when we need our Assistant Managers to work. We all give 100% effort whilst you’re on shift, if you’re only working 90% that means your teammate has to give 110%.
• £29,000 basic salary, plus service charge (our data says you can earn between £1 to £4 per hour on top of your pay).
• 45 hours per week (contracted).
• Wagestream membership. This means you can claim 50% of your wages as you earn them
• Excellent food & drinks off shift
• Take your birthday off work fully paid
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Staff food allowance on shift
• Our restaurants close for the day every year for a company-wide celebration
LEARN & GROW - It’s in our DNA to give people an opportunity to learn and grow. Your next steps will be taking full accountability of the business as a Restaurateur.
We also have a programme called Craft Exchange, where you can learn new crafts and get paid for jobs around Honest that you may have an interest in, like sign-writing, gardening or graphic design.
📍We have 32 sites across London so if you have a preference of area please so say so in your application video!