We are looking for fun, dynamic, and friendly personalities to join our Operations team. You will be self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team. You must be flexible and able to work a variety of shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and special events. You will adopt an enthusiastic, assertive, and passionate approach to Guest Service at all times. You will be passionate about the product and have a keen eye for detail. This is a varied role and includes the opportunity to work across a number of areas in our busy attraction, no day is ever the same at Tomb Raider!
This role encapsulates a range of positions within our attraction, each day you will be allocated a position to work in, these include:
- Front of house ticketing/retail / guest experience
- Back of house, resetting game rooms and zone
- Photo Operator.
Skills and Experience
- Focused on delivering a world class Guest Experience.
- Good initiative and able to think on their feet.
- Self-motivated and works well as part of a team.
- Live Theatre or Attraction experience is desirable but not required.
- You must be able to work weekends and late nights.
- Previous work in a bar or hospitality setting.
- Previous work behind the scenes at a live attraction.