If you’re an experienced kitchen leader, you love cooking at home for family and friends, or hosting the summer BBQ from the grill, then joining Honest Burgers as a Head Chef could be the perfect job for you.
You’ll be a pioneer in kitchen leadership, health & safety, & food standards. There's an art to cooking burgers & chips the Honest way. Our burgers come medium-rare as standard, our chips carefully salted with Rosemary salt. It takes skill, attention to detail, & teamwork to perfect it every time. Head Chefs have full accountability for their kitchen, including successful kitchen audits, recruitment, team development & stock management.
Our restaurants are busiest during the evening & weekends, so more times than not, that’s when we need our kitchen leaders to work.
We all give 100% effort whilst you’re on shift, if you’re only working 90% that means your teammate has to give 110%.
• £14.00 - £19.00 (Please note this pay range is based on OTE target figures & Tronc earning averages).
• 45 hours per week (contracted).
• Wagestream membership. This means you can claim 50% of your wages as you earn them
• Excellent food & drinks off shift
• Take your birthday off work fully paid
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Staff food allowance on shift
• Our restaurants close for the day every year for a company-wide celebration
LEARN & GROW - It’s in our DNA to give people an opportunity to learn and grow. Your next steps will be stepping into a ‘Green Jacket’ position where you’ll take more responsibility for training new Head Chefs and support other Honest kitchens.
We also have a programme called Craft Exchange, where you can learn new crafts and get paid for jobs around Honest that you may have an interest in, like sign-writing, gardening or graphic design.
📍We have 32 sites across London so if you have a preference of area please so say so in your application video!