We use the term Old School Hospitality a lot. It’s the style of service we believe in, we host our customers like we host our family. We support our local community & we treat our team as long-life friends. Shift Managers run the floor during peak shifts looking for opportunities to surprise and delight. They hold shift briefs, train new Waiters, manage stock & health & safety.
• £11.50 - £16.50 (Please note this pay range is based on OTE target figures & Tronc earning averages)
• Guaranteed weekly hours or full flexibility based on your preference
• Wagestream membership. This means you can claim 50% of your wages as you earn them
• Excellent food & drinks off shift
• Take your birthday off work fully paid
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Staff food allowance on shift
• Our restaurants close for the day every year for a company-wide celebration
Our restaurants are busiest during the evening and weekends, so more times than not, that’s when we need our Shift Managers to work.
We all give 100% effort whilst you’re on shift, if you’re only working 90% that means your teammate has to give 110%.
LEARN & GROW: It’s in our DNA to give people an opportunity to learn and grow. Your next steps will be an Assistant Manager, taking on more responsibility with an increase in pay.
We also have a programme called Craft Exchange, where you can learn new crafts and get paid for jobs around Honest that you may have an interest in, like sign-writing, gardening or graphic design.
📍We have 32 sites across London so if you have a preference of area please so say so in your application video!