We use the term Old School Hospitality a lot. It’s the style of service we believe in, we host our customers like we host our family. We support our local community & we treat our team as long-life friends. Shift Managers run the floor during peak shifts looking for opportunities to surprise and delight. They hold shift briefs, train new Waiters, manage stock & health & safety.
• £11.50 - £16.50 (Please note this pay range is based on OTE target figures & Tronc earning averages)
• Guaranteed weekly hours or full flexibility based on your preference
• Wagestream membership. This means you can claim 50% of your wages as you earn them
• Excellent food & drinks off shift
• Take your birthday off work fully paid
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Staff food allowance on shift
• Our restaurants close for the day every year for a company-wide celebration
Our restaurants are busiest during the evening and weekends, so more times than not, that’s when we need our Shift Managers to work.
We all give 100% effort whilst you’re on shift, if you’re only working 90% that means your teammate has to give 110%.