If you’re a team leader, you love cooking at home for family and friends, or hosting the summer BBQ from the grill, then joining Honest Burgers as a Sous Chef could be the perfect job for you.
• £12.00 - £17.00 (Please note this pay range is based on OTE target figures & Tronc earning averages)
• Guaranteed weekly hours or full flexibility based on your preference
• Wagestream membership. This means you can claim 50% of your wages as you earn them
• Excellent food & drinks off shift
• Take your birthday off work fully paid
• 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Staff food allowance on shift
• Our restaurants close for the day every year for a company-wide celebration
You’ll be a pioneer in leadership, health & safety, and food standards. There's an art to cooking burgers and chips the Honest way. Our burgers come medium-rare as standard, our chips carefully salted with Rosemary salt. It takes skill, attention to detail, and teamwork to perfect it every time. Sous Chefs manage successful kitchen audits, team training, stock management and are the heartbeat of the kitchen during peak shifts.
We all put in 100% effort on shift. If you only put in 90%, then your teammate needs to put in 110%.
Our restaurants are busiest during the evening and weekends, so more times than not, that’s when we need our kitchen leaders to work.
LEARN & GROW: It’s in our DNA to give people an opportunity to learn and grow, we prioritise internal development so you’ll have an opportunity to step up to Head Chef where you’ll have full accountability for your kitchen.
We also have a programme called Craft Exchange, where you can learn new crafts and get paid for jobs around Honest that you may have an interest in, like sign-writing, gardening or graphic design.
📍We have 32 sites across London so if you have a preference of area please so say so in your application video!